Number By Click
Use this tool to quickly renumber view-port numbers on sheets, grid lines, rooms, and any family with a “mark” parameter based on a selection sequence
To re-number elements in the model by click.
- On the mōtus toolbar click the re-number By Click button.
- Enter a required Starting Value that will start the sequence as either a number or a letter.
- Optionally enter a static Prefix and/or Suffix value.
- Static Prefix – this will add a prefix to each value that is a static value that will not change.
- Static Suffix – this will add a suffix to each value that is a static value that will not change.
- Click the “OK” button to finish, or if the Select method was used the user will be prompted to select the doors and click the finish button in the upper left action bar.
- Select elements to be renumbered with the Starting Value being assigned to the first selected element, and subsequent values assigned based on selection order.
EX: Start Value: 101 | 1st-click: 101, 2nd-click: 102, 3rd-click: 103, etc…
- Press the Esc key on the keyboard when finished to renumber the clicked elements.
*note: once the first element has been selected, only elements of the same category may be selected until the session is finished, otherwise this tool will provide an error and nothing will be changed.