Removing unnecessary elements from a model has many advantages, and should be a standard for any model coordination, or sharing task.
Use this tool to remove Views, Sheets, Links, CAD, and Raster Images that are not otherwise removed using the built-in Revit Purge tool.
Before purging unused objects, it is recommended that you create a backup project file.
To Delete elements from the entire Revit model:
- On the mōtus toolbar, click the Purge + button.
- From the Purge Model dialog Box select which items to purge from the model.
- Delete All Views: remove all views from the project, with the exception of the current view.
- Delete Unused Views: remove all views from the project that are not placed on a sheet.
- Delete All Sheets: remove all sheets from the project.
- Delete All Revit Links: remove all linked Revit files from the project.
- Delete All CAD Links + Imports: remove all CAD elements and links from the main model.
- Delete All Raster Images: remove all raster images from the project.
- Click OK from the Purge Model dialog box to delete the selected elements from the model.