It can be useful to name interior elevations according their room, and directional association.
Use this tool to rename a selection of interior elevations based on the room that they are in, with optional formatting based on the room name and the view direction.
To change the elevation view name to its room and direction association.
- On the mōtus toolbar select the View Direction button.
- Choose the format used to name the elevations
- Room Number – View Direction
- Room Name – View Direction
- Room Name – Room Number – View Direction
- Click the “OK” button to finish, or if the Select method was used the user will be prompted to select the doors and click the finish button in the upper left action bar.
*Note: make sure that you have an elevation type named “Interior Elevation”