Creating interior elevations can become time consuming and tedious even within a limited number of rooms.
Use this tool to quickly elevate a room by creating an elevation tag and the associated cardinal views.
To Create interior elevations based on the placed rooms within a project.
- On the mōtus toolbar, click the Elevate Room button.
- Choose a selection method to renumber Doors from the dialogue box
- Visible in view – create interior elevations for all rooms that are visible in the active view
- Select – manually select the rooms to be elevated
- Click the “OK” button to finish, or if the Select method was used the user will be prompted to select the doors and click the finish button in the upper left action bar.
*Important* make sure that you have an elevation type named “Interior Elevation” otherwise you will receive an error.